Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Application for Murder Block Kids

Go down

Gang Application for Murder Block Kids Empty Gang Application for Murder Block Kids

Post by Jap_Toretto Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 am

Your Char Name:
Jap_Toretto

Family/Gang Name:
Murder Block Kids

Give a history of your gang:
it is all started when my Father died,i have 2 brothers im the youngest my mother left me i dont know here she is now but i know that she`s working,im separated with my 2 brothers beacuse ill used to get beat up everyday now im living with my aunt , One day i found a kid who was crying on a street which is also a orphan i approach him,i asked him what happened to him he told me that he get beat up by 3 kids,those kids stole his clothes beat him up badly thats why i picked him up bring him to my aunt`s house then we started bonding on each other coz we were almost the same family history.his Father dumped him,His mother finds another family,he`s the only child His name si Tonyo ,since then we were like brothers in life and we created a name for our brotherhood named Murder Block Kids.Murder Block Kids is composed of teenagers who grew up without parents.Who grew up became thieves.Stealing Money from people,Dealing drugs,Running drugs for people.hese kids were trained to kill,to smuggled drugs most of them are 9 to 17 years old recruites.Jap are now running the LA underground drug dealing,money making,arms dealer.owns a lot of turfs in LA.Tonyo Died from a shootout.

Ranks:

6. Top O.G.

The leader of the gang. He calls all of the shots.

;  ;

5. O.G.

One of the most respected members of the gang. He's experienced the most out of the gang life, and is second-in-line.

;

4. Baller

A long-time member of the gang. He has been around long enough to know the "tricks of the trade" of the gang scene. Most lower-ranked members look up to the O.G.

;

3. Hustler

An average gang member. He has represented the gang for sometime, and is slowly moving up the ranks.

;

2. Thug

The newest member of the gang. He has a lot to learn from the higher ranks.

;  ;

1. Wannabe

The rarest and most unrespected rank of all. Currently an inactive rank.

;
Vehicles i request

2xBlade - Car ID : 536 - Color ID - 066
and  5x Bicycles

Why choose this gang : ?

Because I think it's a great gang idea , and I can handle it very well . I'll get only good RP players from the server , and I won't let them mess around with Server's rules . I hope it will be accepted , so that I can show everyone what I can to with it .

Disciplines Handling in Gang :

IC rules :

1. Don't venture into an enemy gang turf alone !
2. Always respect higher ranks !
3. Don't show anyone our headquarter !
4. No deals, trades, alliances, or anything similar without the leaders' consent.
5. Just overall, don't be a dumbass. I have faith in most - if not all - of you.

OOC Rules :

1. Never , EVER , act Rambo .RP fear when needed
2. Follow the Server's rules at ALL the times !
3. Don't spam the radio and/or faction chat !
4.  No immature stuff. I don't want to see you OOCly insulting people, acting like a total retard towards them or insulting any admin. Just act mature and cool.
5. If I take some time to answer you application, it's because I'm thinking on the answer. If you spam me, you'll get instantly denied.
6. You agree that we can remove you from the faction OOCly due to any reason.
7. Have fun !

Last edited by Jap_Toretto on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Jap_Toretto

Back to top Go down