Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Racing Gang

4 posters

Go down

Street Racing Gang Empty Street Racing Gang

Post by Levi_Wolf Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:15 pm

I am Levi_Wolf and i'm looking to start up a street racing family, so that racers have a group of people they can join.

Things i would need: I would need a gated HeadQuarters w/parking for the members cars. (Needed so that their cars don't get stolen). May also need a command for placing cones/flares for start lines and if possible, a locker so we can arm ourselves against any other gangs/factions

Benefits of having a racing group on this server: Gives players more opportunities than just a business family/gang. Gives the police on the server a possibility for car chases/action. People who are interested in racing get to know eachother.

Negatives of the racing group: Traffic pollution (will come as the server grows larger). Spaces for HeadQuarters are limited.

I personally think that i would be a good choice as a leader of this gang because i can restrict who becomes a street racer. I also think i would be a good choice because i will be an active member of the community of Superior-Gaming, and to

Levi_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Street Racing Gang Empty Re: Street Racing Gang

Post by Kyode Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:38 am

Sounds pretty decent

Kyode

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephinian Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 am

I own a family called: "ZephZ Racing Club'' Anyone can join with a drift/speed/tunable car, aslong as they will participate in our illegal races.
I dont support this idea since there is already a race club.

If you would like to join contact me ICly.

- Zeph_Fanous

Zephinian

Back to top Go down

Post by Benito Barzini Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:45 pm

I like the idea, but will you RP the car crashes? Usually people in chases just drive straight not RPing anything.
but I /support

Benito Barzini
SAST Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down