Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort)

2 posters

Go down

Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort) Empty Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort)

Post by Darkeeh Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm

San Andreas State Trooper

Applicant's Full Name: Drake Merwin
Date of Birth: 30/06/2013

Current Home Address: 4 Marina Avenue
Phone Number: -68

Do you hold a valid Drivers License?: Yes.
Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked?: Nope.

Are you familiar with radio codes((Not needed, if you know them, great.))? Yes, I am.

Accidents in the past 12 months?: Brutal damage to my left arm but it's all stitched up so I am capable of driving a normal vehicle.

Have you even been Convicted of a Crime?: Yes.

If yes, Please give additional Details: I've been arrested for a lot of crimes, I wanna help the force, but they don't understand..

Do you have any qualifications?: Yes.
Please list below: I've got a master degrees in English and Maths, I also did a Cop Academy test which I passed easily.

Biography, Give a brief description of yourself, what encounters and experience from your upbringing Child/Adult hood, Tell us why you want to be join the State Troopers?: (minimum 100 words, Split into two paragraphs.): Well, I wasn't good in my childhood... I mean, I never knew who my parents were.. I wake up, I see the world before my eyes, it was tough for me, growing up. I got into school somehow, I tried to fit in with the rest, people kept teasing me from my ethnicity, I ended up beating them up and got excluded from school. I then joined gangs in my teen years, did drugs, sold weapons.. anything a bad guy can do. Then, I had a moment where I saw what I was doing wrong.. my best friend, shot infront of me.. and I couldn't do anything about it. I told my gang about it, they threatened to execute me if I refused to listen.. So one day, I woke up and I hired some trained assassin's to take out my beloved gang... it was a hard job but we managed to kill them.. The FBI found about it so I was put under protection, then I escaped and I ended up in Los Santos.. a place where I thought I could start out new, turns out nope.

When I started in Los Santos, it wasn't all great... Hookers on the streets and me, me, an outsider. Everybody stared at me as I roamed the streets, I was like that dark shadow, every night... Just watching.. I slept in the buses, cars, I was homeless. So then I thought one day, it's time for a change, I got up... up out of a mineshaft.. then I walked, thought about it hard. Then I saw some posters who wanted people dead... I thought I could cope with the job, it started off easily then it got hard, tougher, protected suspects but more pay. That salary kept me going so I quit the job and then bought myself a house and a car... but then.. cops needed help, I tried to help, but being a vigilante is illegal. I was arrested quite a few times, so now I want to join the State Trooper because I feel I need to help you guys out, help you bust out those motherfuckers who are breaking the law, and last of all, protect and serve the city.

What Qualities and Characteristics / Targets do you attend to achieve whilst applying for the Los Santos Police Department?:(minimum 100 words): I want to achieve professionalism at everything, make sure I am the tough cop, that criminals will not mess around and listen to me when I'm around. I want to make sure the departments respect me and do not hate on me either, if they bring up my past background then I will seriously be annoyed. I just wanna fit in for once, you know? Be that guy they love.. I want to protect and serve the city, making sure all the civilians safe and satisfy the president. I also want to be more brave and bold, I hope the SAST can help me achieve these goals in life. Also, I am a loyal warrior, I will die for the country and die for the president, if I die with dignity then I'm sure I fulfilled my purpose of being an officer, someone with power in the city. So yeah, I wanna become more bold.. also I want to make sure I put myself at risk for the RIGHT purposes, and make sure I am a anti-criminal mastermind, the ones who can easily stop criminals.

How will you influence the San Andreas State Troopers and the state of the Criminal Activity around the Community how would you defect this situation to a minimum?:(minimum 100 words):

Legal Documentation
((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats )): Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort) FPU96CQ

The Contract:I Drake Merwin, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SAST to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SAST.

(( Out of Character ))

Name: Glendi Neli
Time-zone: GMT+0
Have you even attempted to join any other Legal Governmental Faction: Yes.
Do you have any knowledge at all with working as a Law Enforcement Officer, If yes give us some description: Yes, I've been in many factions.
Please give us an explanation on why you're applying for the San Andreas State Trooper: To have guys to chill with and be part of roleplay even more. =)

Note: I was told to re-apply but with more effort.

Darkeeh

Back to top Go down

Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort) Empty Re: Drake Merwins Application (Was Told To Re-apply with full effort)

Post by Benito Barzini Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am

Dear applicant,
You have been ACCEPTED into SAST,
get to know our handbook and wait in our waiting room ((TEAM SPEAK)) for an interview.
Congratulations,
Your sincerely,
Colonel Barzini.

Benito Barzini
SAST Chief

Back to top Go down