Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

group application (Renegade)

4 posters

Go down

group application (Renegade) Empty group application (Renegade)

Post by johann12911 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am

Backround story:

Growing up, Josh Johann was a lonely kid, who was bullied a lot in school. His parents, who were both drug addled, beat him numerous times daily. Josh only had 2 friends, Larry, and John.  They considered themselves a kind of gang, nothing serious, but just for fun.  Josh's bully, Jordan, found out he had gone around saying he had a sort of gang.  Jordan didnt like it. Jordan and his friends, atleast 20 of them, went over to Josh's one night.  Josh's parents were out, who knows where.  Just Josh, and his 2 friends were there. They were all beaten and bloody by the time Jordan and his friends got done with them. This unleashed something inside of Josh. Josh the next day during school grabbled a scissors of of the teachers desk, and hid it in his pocket. He then walked behind Jordans best friend, and stabbed him in the side of the neck, thus killing him.  Josh ran home.  Jordan was there a half hour earlier.  with 2 other friends. they had guns.  They began shooting the house, through the windows, walls, bullets were everywhere. Josh had to lay low on the ground to dodge any bullets.  The next thing he knew there was 2 bodys thrown through the front window, and as Josh looked he saw his only 2 friends there, stabbed in the neck with a scissors that were still left in.  Josh was angry. he was tired of being the victim. Josh ran away from home and went on to join a small gang.  he told his story, and his gang went to Jordans house, where Jordan and his 'gang' where drinking and partying. Joshs new found gang members killed every last one of them. Josh liked this. killing. it was fun. He then went fourth to kill his own gang members, one by one, no one knew where it was coming from.  only 5 people left. Josh decided it was time to take over, and he killed the boss, a bullet between the eyes. Josh got bored. he left to los santos, seeing as it was a growing city he saw an oppurtinity to set things right in his life. He would start a group. A group that killed gang members. Josh didnt want gangs to exist so no one would have to suffer a life like his, so they all must go. The police are no threat as Josh saw it, so they will be left alone unless they get in the way. But josh decided he couldnt go out and just kill ever gang he met, he had to do it strategicly.  This is how renegade was born.

idea of the group- To pick off other gangs, because of a personal vendetta, we have nothing against cops so they wont be targets unless they get in the way, well will make friends and trade and raise an empire strong enough to unleash the final plans.  

things needed- a HQ, preferibly not gated, just a medium-large house where about 8 vehicles can park easily.

-a weapons locker, with silenced pistols, mp5's,  county rifle, and sniper rifles.

-vehicles.  Bandito (x4) , roadtrain(x1) -( with articulated(cargo) trailer),  and a huntley (x1)

ranks-

6 - Leader: oversees everything and anything
5 - Underboss: leads in leaders absence, cannot do big deals.
4 - Lieutenant: Leads soldiers into battle, more respect and responsibility, trains soliders.
3 - soldier: basic fighters. respected and trained to kill. must not be trigger happy. backbone of this group.
2- trainees: being trained, so not yet a solider, will watch fights ocasionally and help when needed
1- prospect: a person who could be a candidate for joining.

other notes: please no one think i am a serial killer group, who will kill everyone. i just wish i roleplay a group with a purpose to destroy and corrupt.. wont be easy either. i have been role playing gangs for a few years. this would be an interesting take on a group in my opinion. ALL this group wants is to eradicate gangs slowly and painfully. OH and do NOT think i am a crazy person IRL living a crazed life, im normal i just think a terroist type group has not been roleplayed much and itd be fun. happy roleplaying ! looking forward to rp'ing with this if it gets accepted. i put a lot of time in the app and idea. if anything cannot work just tell me, i can make chagnes.  i can find a nice place myself for the HQ as well. i will add where i would like things placed with it too if i can.

prefered HQ location-
group application (Renegade) XMwAsTi

if anything does not work or you need clarification, please say so.

Last edited by johann12911 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pic.)

johann12911

Back to top Go down

group application (Renegade) Empty Re: group application (Renegade)

Post by tanimura Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 am

I fully /support the application, I like your idea and I see that you putted a lot of effort on this application. Good luck.

tanimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Benito Barzini Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:05 am

You have to remember, the bluberry bug could get you, so re think the location, but otherwise /SUPPORT

Benito Barzini
SAST Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephinian Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 am

/support - This far away from the blueberry bug, Nice Location.

Zephinian

Back to top Go down

Post by johann12911 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm

thanks, i was on a short vacation sorry for not being active, could an admin please look at this?

johann12911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down