Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake_Merwin | SAST Application | [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Drake_Merwin | SAST Application |  [DENIED] Empty Drake_Merwin | SAST Application | [DENIED]

Post by Darkeeh Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 pm

San Andreas State Trooper

Applicant's Full Name: Drake Merwin
Date of Birth: 9/11/1989

Current Home Address: 4 Marina Avenue
Phone Number: -68

Do you hold a valid Drivers License?: Yes.
Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked?: No.

Are you familiar with radio codes((Not needed, if you know them, great.))? Yes, I am.

Accidents in the past 12 months?: Car crash, severe injury to my left arm but it's all right.

Have you even been Convicted of a Crime?: Yes.
If yes, Please give additional Details: Well, I've been speeding and stuff but I wanna change for good and forever! I want to make up to the city, pay my debts and be a good guy... for once.

Do you have any qualifications?: Yes, a masters degree in Cop Academy and in English.
Please list below: Masters degree in Cop Academy and in English.

Biography, Give a brief description of yourself, what encounters and experience from your upbringing Child/Adult hood, Tell us why you want to be join the Los Santos Police Department?: (minimum 100 words, Split into two paragraphs.): Well, my childhood was rough... grew up on the streets, alone... scared, scarred.... I helped the cops as an illegal vigalinitie but then.. I got arrested at the age of seventeen. Then, I realised that I should re-start my life, pay my debts.. so I moved to Los Santos, a new place, a new beginning.

I started well, got my education back but then it went all crashing and burning... Police after me, I had no choice, I surrendered.. but then I met a girl, a real good one, someone called.... Bren? Bren Hartman? I think it was his sister, not sure... well she's a nice lady, I did her a couple of times then I left her on the streets with a baby.. but yeah, that's cool. Anyways, I payed my debts and now I have a house, cars, I'm livin' the life.

What Qualities and Characteristics / Targets do you attend to achieve whilst applying for the Los Santos Police Department?:(minimum 100 words): Becoming professional in pursuit, making sure no suspects get away.. and making sure the streets are clean. I hope to achieve a high command where I am known and respected so I feel this is the correct job for me, I can handle the pressure and the requirements. I can achieve professionalism in investigations and also helping out in chases and gang investigations. I also wish to make sure that Los Santos feel safe and the department likes the city and make sure everyone is respected and treated with equality. So, this is what I want to achieve... one word, professionalism.

How will you influence the Los Santos Police Department and the state of the Criminal Activity around the Community how would you defect this situation to a minimum?:(minimum 100 words): I wouldn't influence anything bad at all, I will make sure I'm doing good everywhere I go, making sure I advise the citizens to report any suspicious activity to the police. I also will report any corruptness, and making sure I tell citizens to do good stuff not bad. If I do any bad influence, this will be kept to a really low minimum. I will report and tell higher command about any criminal activity I was involved in, to feed back information for the good of Los Santos, and making sure I am good at undercover situations so criminal activity would be kept to a minimum.

Legal Documentation
((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats )): Drake_Merwin | SAST Application |  [DENIED] MIxQqk5

The Contract:I Drake Merwin, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SAST to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SAST.

(( Out of Character ))

Name: Glendi Neli
Time-zone: GMT+0
Have you even attempted to join any other Legal Governmental Faction: Yeah.
Do you have any knowledge at all with working as a Law Enforcement Officer, If yes give us some description: Yep, been in many LEO factions.
Please give us an explanation on why you're applying for the San Andreas State Trooper: Because, I wanna have colleagues who I can work with, friends to work with...

Note: I'm not faction hopping, I will stay in this faction till I'm forced to quit if I get accepted.

Darkeeh

Back to top Go down

Drake_Merwin | SAST Application |  [DENIED] Empty Re: Drake_Merwin | SAST Application | [DENIED]

Post by Benito Barzini Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm sorry to say this, but your application has been DENIED,
reasons being, your application is too typical, you left a young woman on the streets with a young child.

Your sincerely,
Colonel Barzini.

Benito Barzini
SAST Chief

Back to top Go down