Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Roberts || San Andreas State Troopers || GMT -5 [DENIED]

Go down

Sarah Roberts || San Andreas State Troopers || GMT -5 [DENIED] Empty Sarah Roberts || San Andreas State Troopers || GMT -5 [DENIED]

Post by Sarah Roberts Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 pm

San Andreas State Trooper

Applicant's Full Name: Sarah Roberts
Date of Birth: 01/08/1991

Current Home Address: 101 Rich ST.
Phone Number: 0 ((Dont have one.))

Do you hold a valid Drivers License?: Yes
Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked?: No.

Are you familiar with radio codes((Not needed, if you know them, great.))? Yes

Accidents in the past 12 months?: None

Have you even been Convicted of a Crime?: Nope.
If yes, Please give additional Details: N/A

Do you have any qualifications?: Yes
Please list below: I was in the SAST when Kevin was Conernal ((or what ever is the highest rank))

Biography, Give a brief description of yourself, what encounters and experience from your upbringing Child/Adult hood, Tell us why you want to be join the San Andreas State Troopers?: (minimum 100 words, Split into two paragraphs.): I was in the SAST for about a two years ((2 weeks then server was wiped)) and i want to come back and server and protect the state of San andreas, i have the qualifications for the job.

I was a Sergeant in the SAST then i left ((Server was wiped)) I was hand-picked by the SAST leader 2 years back in 2011 ((2 weeks ago)).

What Qualities and Characteristics / Targets do you attend to achieve whilst applying for the San Andreas State Troopers?:(minimum 100 words): For Characteristics I can run fast and I have good accracy in shooting, i have gone hunting with a M21 scoped and got all my kills with head shots, took home 3 rabbits and 2 deers.

How will you influence the San Andreas State Troopers and the state of the Criminal Activity around the Community how would you defect this situation to a minimum?:(minimum 100 words): I will help the State and the city with the criminal activaty, i will prtoect the State to the best of my abilities.

Legal Documentation
((Get a screenshot of you holding TAB IG and a screenshot of your /stats )): Sarah Roberts || San Andreas State Troopers || GMT -5 [DENIED] Stats10

The Contract:I [Sarah Roberts], hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SAST to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SAST.

(( Out of Character ))

Name: Dont need to know.
Time-zone: GMT -5
Have you even attempted to join any other Legal Governmental Faction: Nope
Do you have any knowledge at all with working as a Law Enforcement Officer, If yes give us some description: Yes i was in the SAST 3 times.
Please give us an explanation on why you're applying for the San Andreas State Trooper: I was kicked by Benito and he told me to apply to get back in.

Sarah Roberts

Back to top Go down