Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Superior Gaming Roleplay
Please Login. Enjoy your stay at EXRP!
Superior Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin Godin's LSPD APP

2 posters

Go down

Austin Godin's LSPD APP Empty Austin Godin's LSPD APP

Post by Austin_Godin Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:00 pm

IC Questions:

Forename: Austin

Surname: Godin

Address: 47 Glen Park Avenue

Phone Number: 7688

Why do you want to join the department?: I would like to join the police department because my father, and his father, and his father before him were all LSPD officer's and I would like to carry on the family tradition, by also joining the force. Also I see a lot of crimes happening on the streets of Los Santos, and it makes me sick that I can't do anything about it. This is why I want to be part of the team, to clean up the streets and keep my community safe. Also, I believe the the PD is perfect for me. I can't see myself doing any other job.

What can you bring to the department? I can bring a good helping hand, I have good marksmenship. And some decent driving skills.

Do you have any law enforcement knowledge? Of course, I was in the LVPD, back in 1997

Do you have any past criminal careers? No

Have you ever been arrested, and if so, what for?
Negative

OOC Questions:

Name: Austin

Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone? yes

How long have you been playing on this server? Not to long, but I've played on other servers and I understand the rules well. Also I've RP'd as an LSPD officer for 200 hours on a server.. I understand the rules and how everything worsk

Screenshot of your In-game stats: I've just joined.

Austin_Godin

Back to top Go down

Austin Godin's LSPD APP Empty Re: Austin Godin's LSPD APP

Post by D. Bunting Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Austin Godin's LSPD APP Badge

Dear Mr. Godin

I have come to my final decision to DENY your application to join the Los Santos Police Department, I thank you for your interest, please do NOT ask why you were Denied as it will get you blacklisted from applying.

-Regards
Chief Daniel Bunting - LS-A100

D. Bunting

Back to top Go down